how to invest
Note on Social / Ethical Investment in
Dharani FaM Coop Ltd
(A Farming and Marketing Cooperative, a business enterprise, solely owned by small holder farmer members)
Who are social / ethical investors?
Social / Ethical investors are individuals or institutions who/that choose to invest in sustainable / socially conscious enterprises and seek to maximize both financial return and social good.
How to invest in Dharani FaM Coop Ltd (Dharani)?
Anyone can invest in Dharani. However, it can only receive funds from within the country. Funds may be transferred from any bank account in India. In case of a loan, a loan agreement will be executed between Dharani andthe investor.
What does an investor gets out of Dharani?
- A maximum interest of 5% per annum on simple interest basis. Investor may choose to take less interest.
- The satisfaction that their funds will be used by Dharani to support farmer members to buy cows and conduct organic agricultural operations while developing the processing and marketing infrastructure for the Cooperative.
- 5% discount on all items bought from Dharani.
- Six monthly reports from Dharani.
How to transfer funds to Dharani?
Investors can transfer funds to Dharani bank account at Axis Bank, Anantapur Branch, Andhra Pradesh.
- A/c number is 910010006328840
- Name of account - Dharani Vyavasaya & Mktg paraspara Sahayaka Sahakara Sangam Ltd.
- NEFT/RTGS/IFSC Code is UTIB 0000332.
Where do I get more information on Dharani?
Who can be contacted for more information?
Murugesan (CEO – Dharani) :- email@example.com
Bablu Ganguly (Chairperson – Timbaktu Collective) :- firstname.lastname@example.org